Multi-Diameter Non-Ferrous Pipe Weld Scanner
The Circ-Scan is the ultimate scanning solution for weld and corrosion inspections on non-ferrous piping such as stainless steel and HDPE. Setup is fast and simple as it should be! The Circ-Scan with its patent pending design does not require multiple chain links to hold onto a pipe like other pipe scanners. Its revolutionary adjustable clamp design allows the scanner to attach to pipe sizes ranging from 4” to 24” with a simple turn of a handle using 3 available arms in just a matter of seconds. The basic kit comes with 2 probe holders perfect for TOFD or Phased Array inspection, and our high-resolution water proof RME encoder with detachable cable. The Circ-Scan is also designed to hold 6 or more probes and can be used in multiple scanning positions such as center or side mount. The complete kit is ultra-portable and fits into one small carrying case!
The Circ-Scan, truly is the smart way to perform pipe inspections.
- Design – Allows for scanning on ferrous and non-ferrous piping
- Versatile – Basic kit will work on 4” to 24” diameter pipe with setup taking a matter of seconds
- Price – Lower cost when compared to our competition chain scanner designs
- Portable – Everything fits into a small shipping case
- Encoder – High resolution, waterproof IP68 found on all manual scanners built by AUT Solutions. Interchangeable!
- Compatible – Works with ProScan, Omniscan, Zetec, TD Scan, M2M, GE, VEO, and more
BASIC KIT INCLUDES
- Scanner truck
- RME encoder with 5m cable
- 3 pairs of arms
- 2x Clamping wheel trucks
- 2x Stage-1 probe gimbles
- 2x 6” bars & 2x 12” probe bars
- Metric and Imperial PCS scales
- Spare parts kit
- Travel case
- Stage-1 and Stage-2 probe gimbles
- TOFD and PAUT probes and wedges
- Calibration standards
- UT Cables