Phased Array/TOFD/Corrosion Scanner
The NanoScan II is a small, lightweight and multi-configurable scanner specifically designed for phased array, TOFD, B & C-scan and Short Range Guided Wave (SRGW) inspections. This robust scanner comes with a modular IP68 waterproof encoder with life time warranty* and a detachable cable that can be supplied in many different lengths.
This magnetic wheeled scanner will allow you to perform single or dual probe setups and also nozzle inspection. The nozzle attachment also enables you to perform SRGW inspection of a storage tank floor annular ring from the outside chime area. The gimble is a quick detach design so circumferential and axial scanning can be performed with minimum setup time.
The NanoScan II can hold many types of conventional/advanced probes and wedges making this scanner the industries best multi-purpose and functional low cost scanning solution today.
Proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- New Features – Enclosed drive train, detachable encoder cable, new and improved nozzle attachment, quick detachable gimble
- Price – Lowest cost magnetic wheel scanner
- Design – Holds most Olympus phased array and TOFD probes/ wedges
- Magnetic wheels – Strong bond to ferrous materials
- Encoder – High resolution, non-contact, waterproof IP68
- Compatible – Works with ProScan, Omniscan, TD Scan, M2M, GE, Zetec, VEO, and more
- Encoded and idler truck, 2 gimbles, nozzle attachment
- Spare parts kit
- Travel case
- Short range guided wave probes
- TOFD probes and wedges
- Calibration blocks